Monday, November 21, 2011











I recently posted about buying a head dress, for my birthday. As you may have gathered, I did not follow through with this and bought a cheap 2 feathered hairband from a fancy dress shop to go with my Red Indian outfit, for my 16th, the theme being 'When I grow up'. So, being graced with magicians, golfers, surgeons and rock stars, I can definitely say that I celebrated in style. And with my birthday present being a Vespa and an absolutely insane Fisheye Lomography camera (my new obsession) I was possibly the happiest person I know. During that week, my friends and I went to London, as part of our textiles course work to visit the Knitting and Stitching show, we're we became advertising ambassadors for Traid, whilst we recycled Tshirts to support recycling clothes and making them into new ones using all our skills. With Tshirt's slogans reading 'Son of a Gun' and 'Not for Sale', we jersey girls really made an impact.

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated 16th! You and your friends are very well-dressed. Too bad about the headdress. I want one too D: The ones I've come across are way too expensive! I might as well make one outta my bare hands.

    Love,
    mimi

    soyconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very niceee photo shoot! Enjoy ur vespa!!

    ReplyDelete